While the entire Grimm cast is always fantastic to interview, no one comes up with soundbites like David Giuntoli (Nick Burkhardt). Our discussion somehow shifted from the season 5 finale to digestive upset and then to babies. It takes a certain kind of charm to discuss gastrointestinal disturbances with a group of press without it getting REALLY awkward and David has it – it only took one of his 100-watt smiles in my direction and I would have happily talked about any topic that popped into his head.
David was in a sharing mood and we got some fun mini spoilers about the season to come.
- Nick and Renard are definitely going to be at odds this season. He teased that “one of us may not be around the whole season”
- Nick’s use of the “magic stick” will not be without repercussions
- Nick understands Adalind’s position and how she just wants to protect her kids
- Season 6 will be like travel’s diarrhea in tone (yes, he actually said this!)
- We’re not necessarily going to find out much about Kelly’s potential powers anytime soon
Grimm returns in January for it’s final season on NBC!