This week’s Grimm episode, Good to the Bone, once again upped the “eww” factor with some super-long tongues and bone-crunching sound effects. We also got a few more tantalizing bits of mythology. Overall, we all enjoyed this episode and promise you a particularly punchy podcast!
Join Liz, Reuben, and I as we discuss:
- Hank’s Wesen GF returning to the scene – is it a coincidence that this happens now? Could she be Black Claw?
- Eve and Rosalee’s discussion
- Diana, Black Claw and the Resistance – WTH is going on with this? Who actually had her? How would she recognize Renard and Adalind?
- Wesen of the Week – affectionately nicknamed “Bird Dude”
- Wu – why doesn’t he tell Nick and why did Bird Dude go for him if he wasn’t dying?
- Favorite lines/scenes
Tell us what you thought on Twitter (@fairytalesite) or in the comments!
Well, this guy got boned! – Nick
Someone took his wallet, keys, phone…and bones – Wu
I saw a guy who looked like he went through a windshield. – Pinkie
Is this the guy? – Hank and Nick
Maybe, if you put him through a windshield. – Pinkie
So, somehow he regurgitated his entire skeletal structure out of his mouth? – Nick
[the smell is] no worse than certain cheeses – Rosalee
Watch new episodes of Grimm on Fridays at 9/8c on NBC!