This week’s Grimm is the 99th episode and what a ride! We are careening toward that 100th episode with so much information and so many puzzles solved, and so much more intrigue. The writers are really giving the fans a ton to talk about, and we do on our new podcast for “Key Move”.
- Nick and Adalind – what are the odds that she doesn’t turn evil again after all this lead up?
- The assassin – the Renard and Black Claw plots finally come together.
- Who was the Assasin’s real target – Renard or Dixon? If Renard, then why shoot Dixon? What is reason for killing Renard?
- The Key Map and Nick and Monroe’s Bro Trip.
- No way I’d go into the black forest at night when I don’t even know what I’m looking for!
We’re excited to hear what you guys think so leave your thoughts in the comments below. Don’t forget to follow us on twitter, @fairytalesite, and join in the live-tweets each Friday night. Tell your friends about this podcast and have them join in the fun too!